About Me

My Photo
just ordinary me..writing my opinion..my thought..for u guys to read~~n_n

tweet tweet twitter

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

its a YAAY week..

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..ok..kemaafan sbb da lme x menaip entri..i kinda been too much thinking lately..ooppss..n i wanna tell that last week is my BIRTHDAY..yaay me!!..as my friend ckp..welcome to 20's..i got so many friend wishes to me..a thousand thank u to korg..at least korg adela wish birthday...n ofkoz the 1st person yg wish birthday ak is my YAYUNK..blom msuk pkul 12 am je..dy da wish dlu..xksah la tp hes the 1st one...ni yg wat ak mkin syg ni...hoho..my birthday;s celebration lom wat ag...sbb ak kne wat at the same day with my lil sis..which on 25th..ok..sabar2...tp my honey bunny,,a.k.a my cuppy cake da already smbut dgn ak..just go out for a date..so this is for u syg...
.
.
.
.
.
.
SYG,,TRIME KASIH BYK2..THNX FOR THE CAKE,,THNX FOR THE MEAL,,THNX THE JALAN2..I ALWAYS LOVE U..U R THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER..~~
.
.
.
.
sweet x??..biasa2 je kn..tp bg ak sume yg dy wat utk ak sgt sweet..ok..been in 20's group is not a small matter for me..well..as korg tau 20 tu bkn no yg kecik..make me suddenly pk..i got alot things to do..responsibility makin lame mkin besar..well..ak ank sulung..so i gonna do wat ive gonna do..i need to look forward to myself..so..ak kne tabah dri sblom2 ni..
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok..ak xrse nk mnghupdate byk2..ak pn da ngntuk..so..nite yallzz...ASSALAMUALAIKUM

No comments :

Post a Comment