About Me

My Photo
just ordinary me..writing my opinion..my thought..for u guys to read~~n_n

tweet tweet twitter

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rough days....

ASSALAMUALAIKUM, HOLA, BONJOUR, KONICHIWA,,

cuti semester yg amat membosankan...and terhasil la entry utk kali kedua..which is rare sebab aku jarang update entry utk blog ak yg santek sgt ni..btw, its monsoon seasons and thts mean its raining all day and night..so get ready with blanket and hot tea malaysians!!

its a rough days..since jiwa aku ni mati,, so perasaan sayang tu jarang and hardly to exist, but at moment have u ever the feeling when u miss someone, and hoping tht person were there for us and...poooft...its gone!!..just like that...but its ok..i dont have any feeling..im feelingless...im not smiling...im doing my straight face~~

so what i need now is brand new books for me..well i still have 3 weeks to finish my holiday...reading is good for u especially to kids..just throw away all your phones and open your books..budak2 sekarang manelah nk baca buku..ttbe terpikir plak..rse2 ade ke orang nk tulis buku gune blog since internet di hujung jari...??? ~i wonder....~~

sorry for the ridiculous stuff..i totally need something more inspiring to do...maybe cooking can help...merepek suda cik mahira malam2 ni...so nunite or good day..thats all from me...

ADIOS AMIGOS, AU REVIOR, SAYONARA

p/s:: dont forget to watch FROZEN in nearby cinema..




No comments :

Post a Comment