About Me

My Photo
just ordinary me..writing my opinion..my thought..for u guys to read~~n_n

tweet tweet twitter

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Crush??? Friendzone???



Assalamualaikum, Hello
Anyeong Haseyo, Bonjour, Nihao

so, hari ni terasa nk post entry kt blog plak...mimpi apakah hari ini?? so topic for today will be CRUSHES...dalam bahasa melayu maksud nye orang yang kita minat... in english i would say that someone that we like and that someone didnt aware about it
.
.
.
nape orang gune crush?? why not use admirer?? sebab crush tu makna nye hancur.. so literally crush is will crush ur heart to million pieces..well not every crush will get crush...really ira?? does it really?? 
.
.
.
i still remember my 1st crush...mase tu aku baru je form 2.. and my crush were like 3 years older than me.. mase tu my crush adalah seorang pengawas yang pada mase tu tersangatla hensemnye...setiap kali aku ternampak dy...my heart were flutter...my stomach feel like there's thousand of butterfly inside it...and my face were completely blushing red..
.
.
.

but now my crush has already married with someone...im happy for him..at least he has a life right now...or probably he has a baby now..


next topic is friendzone...okay this is deeply sad..let say you have friend with an opposite gender...n slowly you fall in love with him or her...and at this moment,, you will do everything for him or her...yela hati suda suka suda sayang...tangkap grenade guna tangan pun sanggup *bruno mars sgt*



yep.. i've been there done that...yang susah nye skali is nak jaga friendship n keep with ur feelings...susah kot.. kalau yg betul2 ade keberanian yg membara, well probably what im capable to say is..

GOOD LUCK!!!

but feeling is just a feeling...hati manusia ni macam lalang..ditiup ke kiri lentok ke kiri..tiup ke kanan.. melentok la kanan... so thats all from me..take care and be productive in whatever you do...see ya



ASSALAMUALAIKUM, AU REVOIR
ANYEONG, ADIOS AMIGOS


No comments :

Post a Comment