About Me

My Photo
just ordinary me..writing my opinion..my thought..for u guys to read~~n_n

tweet tweet twitter

Monday, March 14, 2016

Big Woman

Taco Bell hello hi taco hey

Pheww.. just got time to write my new entry for my blog and.....  since Google suggest me to write in Malay, so today's blog will be in both Malay and English.... Take that, Google!!

so, today's topic will be Big Woman.. apa itu Big Woman? well, apparently big woman means woman who are big in size.. in another term is Plus size woman.

some people have put several stereotype on Big Woman based on their impression, judgement, and lastly observation. it is really common for people to leave their first impression by judging their looks. everyone do that, including me... (me are not exception)

so here are several lists of stereotype on big woman.. no offense but this from my experience and reading.



1) BIG WOMEN ARE BIG EATER

Image result for big eater fat woman

so, kebanyakan perempuan yang berbadan besar mesti la..bukan semua lah tapi segelintir orang akan menganggap orang berbadan besar ni orang yang kuat makan.. i experienced myself when people give assumption that i am big eater (FYI, i am plus size girl bebeh).. i went to Pizza Hut an ordered myself a Mushroom Soup with garlic bread for my dinner. and the  waiter asked me, "is that enough for you?".. excuse me, i do like to eat but in a small portion. when they see woman or man who are big in size, they quickly put an impression that woman or man that are big are a big eater. well, some of them are not..

2) BIG WOMEN ARE NOT SUITABLE TO BE MAGAZINE's COVER GIRL

Image result for fat woman cover magazine

Mostly what we see on cover of a beauty magazines are supermodel and celebrity with smokin' hot body. Well, now that is wrong. that is were the phrase ' What Monkey See, is What Monkey Do' (its my phrase tho).. when big people see this kind of advertisement, they will probably feel small and lack of confidence about themselves, looking beautiful and skinny and also be able attract their opposite sex. if they going to do a really good and healthy diet, that is acceptable. how about who are not be able to diet in a good and healthy way? it might be dangerous.. isn't it? Tess Holliday is a large supermodel that made it in modelling world. don't believe me? google her...

Image result for tess holliday


3 ) BIG WOMEN ARE HARDLY TO GET THEIR SOULMATES


Image result for fat woman wedding

sesetengah orang bila nampak orang yg gemuk tak kahwin lagi, mesti dalam kepala dia fikir. "oh, orang ni gemuk sangat, mesti takde yang nak kat dia". ekkkkkk.. kenapa ada orang yang mampu berfikir macam tu. i mean if she/he doesn't get married just because she/he is fat?.wrong thinking buddy.. orang macam ni cuma belum jumpa jodoh je.. and another thing is when other people starts to think this kind of thinking, he/she were scared that no one like her/him just because of they are not like anyone else.. makes them feel less.

the point is doesn't matter what size you are, you are beautiful in your own way. it doesn't matter whether you are skinny or not, you are special person. without you, the world are not complete. so, i don't want to be offensive to any people. but the truth is there are still people who still stereotyping people just by their looks and that is bad. people who read my post will probably said, i just write this because i was the victim. but actually im not. im happy with what i have, what i look like and what i am.

i guess thats all for now, because my job are waiting... so be yourself, truth to yourself and never feel down if people talk about yourself because you are who you are.

BYE, ADIOS, SAYONARA, AU REVIOR, ASSALAMUALAIKUM

1 comment :