About Me

My Photo
just ordinary me..writing my opinion..my thought..for u guys to read~~n_n

tweet tweet twitter

Friday, May 9, 2014

Random Post#102

Assalamualaikum, Namaste, Bonjour, Anyeong haseyo, and Hello..well its my final exam week but i still manage to steal some time to write this entry...Welcome to my world, earthlings..today is saturday which is my favourite day..the weather is about to rain but trust me on this, its only a illusion..since its my final semester in this 'beloved' college, i got to work hard on my final exam..i'm in my little steps to success (I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT COMES FROM).. after this, all i want is a resting on the beach, a dip in waterfall and full time shopping...yeaay.. right now in this right moment, i want and need this so much!!!
.
.
.
.
.
so, what is the topic all about? i don't know its random..pbfftt..opss and yeah..lets talk about boys right now... i know there will like a zillion girls out there had their own way of thinking about boys..this is what my thinking about boys..
.
.
.
.
untill i didn't find the right guy that can actually unfrozen my frozen heart..this is what im going to say...guys are sucks..they are jerk..they like to lie to us women ,,u can read to this research 
19 percent of women and 23 percent of men reported cheating, statistics that seem to reflect a closing of the cheating gender gap
they are the devil who wear handsome boys' mask..they are not even sincere..i'm saying all this because of the factor of feminism or stereotyping on boys...but ITS REAL!!!
.
.
.
.
man always acting like their are the nicest person on this earth and next thing, its gone...probably u may said that i'm just saying this because i don't have a boyfriends or i didn't meet the perfect guy...but i'm saying all this based on my experience..or maybe i'm being too nice to people that people may take advantage on me BUT i hate boys..
.
.
.
well, i should change my topic instead of random post to ''all about boys that u don't know''..okay thats all i think..feel free to leave your comments and wish me luck for my exam...thats all folks, Assalamualaikum, Au Revoir, Arigato, Adios me Amigos..

1 comment :

  1. why dont you just say you hate boys because you are not straight lol ..

    ReplyDelete