About Me

My Photo
just ordinary me..writing my opinion..my thought..for u guys to read~~n_n

tweet tweet twitter

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Super Holiday!!!



Assalamualaikum, konichiwa, Bonjour, Namaste, Anyeong haseyo and hello..
its holiday, yeaaay..im super excited..after struggling for one whole crazy semester, finally i can sit back and relax and once in a life time enjoy my life like i always do..jyeah after thought my last semester, i think i deserve this holiday, since its my last semester in my college..WOW..imagine what a long time that i got to waste...you guys must be wondering..what is mahira do when shes on holiday??...let me tell you this..its A LOT things i can do..let me list it for..well easier for you to read it...theee~~




1. baking and cooking
i'm a girl..it's in my blood..i can't help it..traditional, modern, pastry..name it..what? i just want to prove and challenge myself...one day i need to cook for my future husband (even though i don't have anyone)..my last baking activity is CREAM PUFF which is yesterday...and for the future..it will be a surprise but what i can say it will be delicious and yummy




2. reading
yeah..this is what i love the most..jump into my own 'world'... well many people said books are for nerds and geeks..but what i can say is book is where i can escape from any trouble and noise...romance books or novel is not suits me bc i have a wild imagination..you should see me when i enter any book store..i was like a kid running around in candy store.



3. music
this is the moment when i can give myself 100% to listen to  music...when i'm busy i don't have enough time to update my playlists..so this is the time that i can do it..i need something that i can attach with..i try to produce music but i don't have the talent to do that.



4. writing
this is what im trying to do..i have the concept, i have the idea..but i don't know how to start it..i mean what happen if i'm lost in the middle of the story..but one day i will publish my own book and be famous like J.K Rowling.



thats all i guess...that is the main thing that i want to do during holiday...if i got anything to do when..my blog is where i'm going to tell..yeah.. i can manage to do that...well i got this new twitter widget..u can tweet me or follow me or give any suggestion or anything...well that's all folks..

Assalamualaikum, Au revoir, Sayonara, Anyeong

No comments :

Post a Comment